Growing Fond of You, Mr Nian
Growing Fond of You, Mr NianREAD NOW
It was supposed to be a perfect deal in which both parties got what they needed. However, after the child was born, he tore up the agreement with discontent and told her, “Who said that we’d only have one child? I want twins! Twin brother and sister! You’ll continue giving birth to more children until you bore me a pair of twins!”
Luosang was beyond endurance. “Nian Junting, damn you…” she raised up against him, “Nian Junting, is this fair to the pure love in your heart?”
Then, a marriage certificate was thrown at her.
He landed on her, slowly curved his lips in a smile, saying, “Aren’t you my pure love?”
- Chapter 1 - You Have No Place in this Community as Long as Zhong Yi is Here
- Chapter 2 - Do Not Take Advantage of Me —You Don’t Deserve It
- Chapter 3 - I Don’t Want the Others to Know That I Was Carried in a Woman’s Arms
- Chapter 4 - Isn’t That Breakfast Too Good for a Carer?
- Chapter 5 - Let Luosang Give You A Sponge Bath Tonight
- Chapter 11 - Mr. Nian Can Shake Xia City by Stomping His Foot
- Chapter 12 - Nian Junting’s Face Suddenly Turned Frosty
- Chapter 13 - Was He Telling Her that She’s No Better Than His Dog?
- Chapter 14 - A Thousand Per Day? That’s Too Little
- Chapter 15 - Does She Need to Sponge-bathe Nian Junting Every Day?
- Chapter 16 - Tingting’s Gonna Like These, These Are His Favorite
- Chapter 17 - Mr. Nian… You Don’t Need to Be Shy
- Chapter 18 - Don’t Play the Game that You Played the Last Time, I Don’t Like It
- Chapter 19 - What Do You Want? I Don’t Need You
- Chapter 20 - He Couldn’t Help but Glance at Her for A Couple of Times