I Stayed At Home For A Century, When I Emerged I Was Invincible
I Stayed At Home For A Century, When I Emerged I Was InvincibleREAD NOW
Chu Xuan transmigrated to a fantasy world and became the young master of a powerful family. He was rebuked for misbehaving just because he sneezed during a banquet. As punishment, he was banished from the ancestral mansion and was relocated to a remote residence.
He did not mind the punishment at all. He just needed a spot that could allow him to be a shut-in. With the system that would allow him to grow stronger by being a shut-in, the longer he stayed indoors, the more powerful he became.
After being a shut-in for a day, he was rewarded with the Indestructible Body Technique.
After being a shut-in for a month, he was rewarded with the Immovable Mountain Technique.
After being a shut-in for a year, he was rewarded with the Yuxu Celestial Scripture and 100 years of cultivation.
After being a shut-in for 10 years, he was rewarded with the Chaotic Indestructible Body and the Bell of Chaos.
Chu Xuan declared, “No one can make me leave my home. I like being a shut-in!”
- Chapter 26 - Truth Realm, Materialization Of Power Into Reality
- Chapter 27 - Myriad Spirits Scripture And Myriad Elixirs Scripture
- Chapter 28 - Sending Someone To His Door?
- Chapter 29 - Counterattack From Ten Thousand Miles Away
- Chapter 30 - Those Who Follow Me Will Live, While Those Who Defy Me Will Die